The meeting of the Executive Board of the Balkan and Euro-Mediterranean Network of Councils for the Judiciary (BEMNCJ)
The Executive Board of The Balkan and Euro-Mediterranean Network of Councils for the Judiciary held its executive meeting on 18 March 2018 in Tirana, hosted by the term president Albania.
Representatives of Judicial Councils of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro and Hungary attended the meeting.
The planned agenda was carried out. The main goal of the meeting was to prepare the 13th Conference which is going to take place on the 20-21 June 2018 in Budva hosted by the board member Montenegro.
The Board agreed the following:
- Annual working plan 2018 – 2019
- The XIII Conference and General Assembly to be held in Budva, Montenegro on 20-21 June 2018.
- First draft agenda of the XIII Conference and General Assembly and the professional topics for discussion
- Questionnaires and schedule of survey process
- Invite Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Greece and Croatia to attend the XIII Conference and General Assembly in the quality of observer.
For more information: www.bemncj.org